Dobbin Management, Inc.

Town In Country Pool Card/Release Form

I acknowledge that I am requesting ONE Pool Key Card for the pool gates. 

I understand that if I rent my unit, it will be my responsibility to pass the keycard to my tenant and that I forego the use of Town In Country pools in lieu of my tenants. 

Additionally, I assume full responsibility for the keycard and acknowledge that replacement cost will be $20, should it be lost. 

I am also aware that the Association may disable the keycard if I am not a member in good standing or if I violate any Association Rules and Regulations/Pool Rules.